It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout: Review!


It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout: Review!
Photo Credit: The Feminine Files

This Week, I had the honor of teaming up with BzzAgent and It Cosmetics to try out It Cosmetics' new Bye Bye Breakout Concealer



Bye Bye Breakout is an acne removal cream and concealer, infused with kaolin clay, tea tree, witch hazel/ winter bloom, and a lot of other natural ingredients that are great for your skin and overall health!

 I opened it up. The first thing I noticed was how good it smelled!

I dotted it on my face in each of the acne spots. I blended it in then waited a few minutes to see the results. It evens out your skin tone remarkably well and is very easy to use! I did not need to set it or apply any other foundation or concealer. It just covered! 



The only major problem, other than the lack of a wide range of colors to choose from, is ten minutes or so after I put it on my face began to break out even more! I immediately had to thoroughly wash it off and apply some emergency aloe vera to stop the breakout! I tried to reapply it a week later but once again ended up with a very bad breakout! Even more severe than my "ordinary" bad breakouts. 

Some women say that it works extremely well for them! I am thinking that it is probably just due to my very sensitive facial skin. 

Other than this major issue, judging by other women's testimonials I think it is a great concealer as long as your skin is not too sensitive! If you decide to try it out leave a comment down below to tell me what you think of it! 



Thank you for reading!


- Leila ♡


Comments

Popular Posts