The Secret Miracle Cure For Eczema

The Secret Miracle Cure For Eczema


I experienced my first eczema break out when I was 15. The skin on the top of both of my hands was itchy, very dry and cracked. Every time I would wash my hands with soap it would sting very badly and the skin would crack even more. It got so bad that by the end of the day it came to the point where my hands began to bleed. I had no idea what it was at first and became very concerned. I researched my symptoms via Google and learned that what was happening to my hands was not some kind of bizarre break out gone bad, but a condition called atopic dermatitis, more commonly known as eczema. I was still a bit confused. 

Isn't eczema a condition that you're born with? I've never experienced anything like this before.

As I researched further, I discovered that eczema is a condition you can develop at any age. Your chances of developing eczema are increased if someone in your family had the condition or currently has the condition. To be clear, eczema is not contagious but can be passed on genetically. My first thought was to try and moisturize my hands with my normal everyday lotion. I put the lotion on my hands, then went on with my day. The next morning when I woke up, I found that it had gotten even worse! The skin on top of my hands was now bright red with bumps, along with all of the symptoms I had the day before! My Mother purchased something from the store to help soothe my skin. Within a week or so the rash went away, but it did not come with no strings attached. Sadly, the top of my hands was covered with dark scars from the cracks and fissures that had been in my skin the week before. It took several months for the scars to heal. A few faint scars still remain. 

Several months passed. I thought perhaps it was a once in a lifetime thing. Though, before long, I noticed the symptoms slowly began to show up again. "Not again!" I thought sadly. I could not find the moisturizer my Mom had bought for me before and became quite anxious to relieve the stinging. I tried almost everything I had! Most products and moisturizers either made it worse or did nothing at all. Right when I thought I had tried everything, I saw a small bottle of aloe vera way in the back. I pulled it out and remembered that my Mother had purchased it for me to integrate into my facial routine. She always talks about how great it is for your skin!

I decided to give it a try! I put a thin layer of aloe on my skin and rubbed it in. Within just 2 hours my skin cleared up almost COMPLETELY! I was amazed! In just two hours aloe that cost less than $10 cleared up my skin better and much faster than the moisturizer my Mom bought for $25! I swore that from then on aloe was my go-to cure for eczema! It not only instantly healed the cracks and roughness, but soothed the itchiness and cleared up the redness as well! 

I still get eczema breakouts, about once a month. Though you'd never know! Whenever I notice the first few symptoms, very dry skin, itchiness, fissures and cracking, I instantly go for the aloe! It works so well and you can find it just about anywhere! Aloe also has healing properties that help the skin naturally repair scars! Now the skin on my hands is healthy, clear and scar free, except for a few faint scars from the first time I had an eczema breakout but they are slowly fading away with time!

If you have eczema breakouts and have been looking for a go-to miracle cure, I hope this article has benefited you! If you have any questions, requests, or would like to share whether or not aloe has worked for you, do not hesitate to leave a comment below!


Thank you for reading!

- Leila ♡


Comments

Popular Posts